Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The best thing about MSN is not the users, it is the ability to block them.

Alright, just for a little change today I am pissed off. Who at, I hear you asking. The answer is 75% of the people who use MSN.

They suck. Come on we all know the type of person I am talking about. The one who has every key binded to a smiley, so that as soon as they press "M" a dancing letter M appears. Great thanks, now I need to wait for this goddamn letter to stop dancing before I can read your message, and after I read the message I will realise I shouldn't have bothered, because it will invariably have some combination of "LOL" and "OMG" flashing blue and green in a way that has more than likely caused many an epileptic fit.

And even when their letters have stopped dancing their messages still make no sense. How hard is it to understand that "R" is a letter? It is not a word, like are, it's a goddamn letter. Same goes for "U".

And then we have the people who type in one letter capialised, the next one not and so on in that manner until they cause me to kick them in the throat. I asked one of these people why they do it, and after i deciphered the message I realised that she thought it was "cool". So pehaps if I can get it through their skulls that it is about as cool as a brain tumor, then maybe they would stop... But somehow I doubt anybody could get anything through their skulls.

We also have the people who don't bother to de-capitalise every second letter and type the entire message in capitals. Some people do this to indicate that they are shouting. No you are not, you are attempting to type loudly. Nice one, moron. But other people denote shouting by adding anywhere between 4 and 87 exclamation marks to the end of their message. One will do. It is not a competition to see who can have the most exclamation marks and you have not won.

It is reasons like this that approximatly 75% of the 100 or so people on my contact list are blocked. The best thing about MSN is not the users, it is the ability to block them.


Quote of the day:
"Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. "
- Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home